Monday, November 26, 2007

A new beginning


Well I guess I am being one of the flock and now am a "blogger"!!! My hubby thinks I am an utter "Blogger" at times if I am annoying him lol, but I guess that's why I am so utterly cute (modest!!). I am 28 and 5 foot 2 (no idea what that is in metric!!) and new to Sydney Australia and am just settling into a new country which is a bit scary!!!

My hubby is very nice and has just started his own business which means he is working his "bloggers" off. I guess I have to be nice to him now as he says it is for us!!!!!! Hopefully this won't be for too long but he is smart and has said it will be hard at first. He is good at his job so In guess things will be OK. I have just started work recently as well and am really enjoying it althoguh I have to stand for a long time which hurts my little legs after a while. It's always nice to get picked up by my hubby and come home to dinner cooked and a nice warm basin of hot water and bath salts too put my feet in!! My hubby might actually like me!!

The weather here has been pretty crappy recently as it has been raining but summer is coming and it will get talaga hot!!! Sexy clothes and not much of them..great:-) We are going to NZ for Xmas to meet my hubby's family and eat lots of home cooked food. I have never met them before and he has not seen them for two years so it should be interesting!! Chat soon

2 comments:

Melody said...

welcome to the blogsphere:-)

Bernie said...

thnkz a lot!!!:-)