Thursday, November 29, 2007

And madness prevailed


Sadly madness does obviously run in my hubbies family....he has told me so....he says I am so enthusiastic about this blogging thing that he loves me more and more..but....and there is always a "but"....he is going totally bonkers doing the blog helping out thing lol...Now I KNOW TO LOG IN TO MAKE CHANGES!!!! lol :-) and he isn't really a total fat bastard!! I think at times he just doesn't know what "ano" means at the end of every sentence.....so he easily becomes very confused very quickly. I have also learnt that moving really quickly backwards on a chair with wheels with my hubby standing behind me in bare feet ends up with him screaming....quite high pitched actually!! ....marriage is wonderful I am learning things every day.!

2 comments:

Melody said...

very well written...yeah, marriage life is a learning process and so is blogging world, tiring but quite exciting sometimes especially when meeting wonderful bloggers

Bernie said...

hehe definitely rite melly..thnkz for the wonderful comment!!!