Monday, December 24, 2007

Few Jokes

A man walks into a bar, "ouch!"

What did the fish say when it swam into a wall ? Dam

Last week I

Went to the paper shop - it had blown away

Went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

In news

Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.

A woman told her doctor, 'I've got a bad back. 'The doctor said, 'It's old age. 'The woman said, 'I want a second opinion. 'The doctor says, 'OK. you're ugly as well. '

A man walked into the doctor's, he said 'I've hurt my arm in several places' The doctor said 'well don't go there any more'

'So I got home, and the phone was ringing. I picked it up, and said 'Who's speaking please?' And a voice said, 'You are.'

Two Aerials meet on a roof - fall in love - get married. The ceremony was rubbish but the reception was brilliant.

You think this is funny let me know and i put more jokes on this blog. And you can put your comments too.


Enjoy!






No comments: