Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Alone... Lonely!!!

Hmmm....I by my self right now (sad) my hubby not here at the moment,he catch a really early flight today to go to Melbourne (Australia) he need to be there early to have presentation to 14 golf course (smart bastard huh LOL hes having a talk infront of lots businessman.) For the 1st time in my History i woke up so early today,cannot imagine i get up at 5:oo am hehehe sorry for me its so early LOL (coz i always up late) ,i never up early like this before except when i have really important things to do or an appoinment to attend but this time is so shocking for me coz i dnt have schedule at work i just stay and rest all day at home and have nothing really to do,except to sit infront of the computer.Hmmm its a BIG deal for me but not bad coz now i can prove to myself and to my hubby that i can get up early so he stop calling me sleepy head, sleeping beauty and lazy ass LOL. What you think?....Hayzzzz i think i just miss him hehehe that's why i up early as i thought.

1 comment:

Bernie said...

hahaha ur so funny,thnkz a lot for this lovely message green pig,u really gud now in tagalog ha...more tagalog pa plzzzzz.